or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
myfrog8
Level 1

Form 8606-T

I still do not have form 8606-T approved for release at this time, 2-19-2020.  I have deleted the form and re-entered everything again, as suggested in other forums on this site.  I've checked for updates multiple times, for the past 2 days.  I signed up for TurboTax form updates and received an email yesterday my forms were ready.  TurboTax STILL doesn't seem to update!  The form is filled out correctly through TurboTax, I have not done any manual over-ride in the form itself. 

HELP!!  I'd like to get my taxes filed.

3 Replies
jbuchal

Form 8606-T

I am having the same problem:  program reports forms not available, but they are.  So it won't let me file.  This is a serious product defect, as far as I can tell, and I have spent an hour so far trying to get answers without success.  The first call to support produced a lengthy time on hold, then they hung up on me.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Form 8606-T

Please try to manually update your program and try accessing the forms again. 

How do I update my TurboTax CD/Download software p ...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jbuchal

Form 8606-T

I finally solved this by spending an hour or so with Intuit support, who ultimately had me uninstall my installation and gave me a brand new product to install from scratch.  Fortunately, the tax form data was all retained.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v