Check the printout or PDF of your return; look for the
state cover sheet with the Turbotax logo. If you owed tax, it will show
the payment information and how/when you decided to pay. Read the state
payment instructions carefully since most states cannot be paid from within the
TT system and requires additional steps.
Get the filing instruction page from the PDF with the worksheets included :
You can locate the worksheets that were included in your tax return by accessing a complete copy of your tax return from the Print Center. The PDF file of your tax return that is located on the tax home page will not include the worksheets. Please note: this may not work until your return has been accepted.
Please take the steps below to obtain a complete copy of your tax return which would include all worksheets:
1. Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
2. Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click on show.
3. Next scroll down and click on Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.)
4. In the left side panel click on Tax Tools then click on Print Center.
5. Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
6. Then select the option to print your 2018 federal and state returns (shortest version). You can also select the option to Include government worksheets (optional) (medium-length version) and/or You can also select Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) (longest version). Then select View or print forms.
Still have questions?Make a post