Congratulations! Accepted means your e-file has passed inspection (such as Social Security numbers are correct and dependents haven't already been claimed) and the government has your tax return. Consider acceptance as your official government packing slip.
TurboTax Desktop BasicTurboTax Desktop BusinessTurboTax Desktop DeluxeTurboTax Desktop Home and BusinessTurboTax Desktop PremierTurboTax Live BasicTurboTax Live DeluxeTurboTax Live Full Service BasicTurboTax Live Full Service Complex IncomeTurboTax Live Full Service Complex Self-EmployedTurboTax Live Full Service DeluxeTurboTax Live Full Service PremierTurboTax Live Full Service Self-employedTurboTax Live PremierTurboTax Live Self-employedTurboTax Mobile Apps DeluxeTurboTax Mobile Apps FreeTurboTax Mobile Apps PremierTurboTax Mobile Apps Self-employedTurboTax Online DeluxeTurboTax Online FreeTurboTax Online PremierTurboTax Online Self-employed
My return got accepted. What happens next?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•9951•Updated December 23, 2021
- My return is accepted but still not approved. Is there a problem? Should I be worried?
- What if my return is still pending or rejected on April 18?
- I'm on my parents' 1095-A form. What do I do on my return?
- How do I know if the government received my return?
- What if I missed the November 17 deadline to resubmit my rejected 2021 return?
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post