After you set up two-step verification in TurboTax, you can use the Google Authenticator app to create your verification codes. Get the iPhone version at the App Store or the Android version through Google Play.
- Sign in to TurboTax and select Intuit Account in the left menu.
- Select Sign in & security.
- Select Two-step verification.
- Turn on two-step verification if you haven't already.
- Select Turn on Authenticator app and follow the instructions.
To disable Google Authenticator, disable the two-step verification feature.