Credit Karma Money Spend account disputes
If you need to dispute any transactions on your Credit Karma Money Spend account*, you can do so directly through our mobile app or website.
Keep in mind, certain transactions cannot be disputed online. If you need assistance, you can call the number on the back of your card and a representative will assist you with opening a dispute. We are unable to assist with disputes via email. For more information on the process for these types of disputes, please see your Account Agreement.
To open a dispute online:
- From your Money home screen, select the transaction you wish to dispute. Note: If the transaction in question is not visible in your recent transactions, select See all activity to view all of your transactions.
- You will be able to see additional information about the transaction, if you still need to dispute the transaction select See an issue with this transaction? Report it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to tell us more about your dispute.
- After providing as much information as possible, check to make sure that everything looks correct on the Dispute Summary page.
- Select Submit Dispute.
- You will see a message that your dispute was submitted. You will receive additional information as your dispute is being processed.
You can check the status of your dispute by checking the transaction details of your disputed item on the Credit Karma website or mobile app.
Credit Karma Money Save account disputes
If you notice activity on your Credit Karma Money Save account** that you do not recognize or that you believe is an error, you should contact us to report the issue as soon as possible.
When you contact us, you will need your Credit Karma Money Save account information as well as the date and amount of the transaction you are disputing. This will help us identify your account and the transaction you wish to dispute so an investigation can begin.
*Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply per account.
**A maximum of 6 withdrawals per monthly savings statement cycle may apply.