TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

Is TurboTax Business right for me?

SOLVEDby TurboTax649Updated 1 year ago

Use TurboTax Business (Windows only) if you need to file a return for a corporation (Form 1120), S corporation (Form 1120-S), partnership or multi-member LLC (Form 1065), estate/trust income (Form 1041), or homeowner association (1120-H).

TurboTax Business doesn't cover personal (1040) returns, either with or without Schedule C.

If you're in business for yourself and haven't incorporated or created an LLC, we recommend TurboTax Self-Employed (online) or TurboTax Home & Business (CD/download) to file your personal and business taxes.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
TurboTax Desktop BasicTurboTax Desktop BusinessTurboTax Desktop DeluxeTurboTax Desktop Home and BusinessTurboTax Desktop PremierTurboTax Mobile Apps DeluxeTurboTax Mobile Apps FreeTurboTax Mobile Apps Home and BusinessTurboTax Mobile Apps PremierTurboTax Mobile Apps Self-employedTurboTax Online DeluxeTurboTax Online FreeTurboTax Online Home and BusinessTurboTax Online PremierTurboTax Online Self-employed
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads