You can simplify your bill tracking using your Credit Karma Money Spend account. You are able to link your accounts to see when your bills are due and get payment reminders to help you stay on top of your bills.
You can see your account balances, upcoming payment dates, and choose to receive notifications before your bills are due. Account information is updated every 1-3 days and you can see the date it was last updated.
Coming soon, pay your bills right from your Credit Karma Money Spend account and get personalized advice.
To get started:
- You’ll need an open Credit Karma Money Spend account.
- Access the Money tab of your Credit Karma account.
- Look for the Bills section and select Learn more to get started.
- On the “Simplify your Bill Tracking” page, you can review Credit Karma's Bill Tracking Terms and select Continue.
- We’ll show you bills from your TransUnion credit report that are eligible to link.
- Not all billers are available to link at this time, we currently support some of the most popular accounts and are working to add more.
- Select Link for the bills you want to track.
- You will be prompted to log in to your online account for each biller.
- Use your login credentials for the account you are linking, not your Credit Karma credentials.
- Your login information is encrypted and sent over a secure connection.
- Repeat the process to link as many of your available accounts as you would like to track with your Credit Karma Money Spend account.
- Once you have finished linking accounts, select Continue.
- Your linked accounts will now appear in the Bills section of your Spend account where you can review upcoming payments, balances, and information to help you track your bills in one place.
- You can return to the Bills page and select Add accounts or Manage accounts if you want to add or remove accounts from bill tracking.