- Sign in to TurboTax and open or continue your return
- Select My Info from the left menu
- On the Personal info summary page, select Edit next to Taxpayer
- Go to 2. Tell us the state(s) you lived in and select Foreign or U.S Possession from the dropdown list (it's all the way at the bottom)
- Select the Continue button at the bottom
- Select Edit next to Mailing Address and choose Foreign country from Type of mailing address dropdown list
- Input your address in the appropriate fields, select your country from the dropdown list, and select Continue
How do I enter a foreign address in TurboTax?
SOLVED•by TurboTax•1146•Updated January 13, 2023
Was this helpful?
You must sign in to vote, reply, or post