I have filed my taxes last Feb 26th 2019 yet i have not received any my refund. I have been using turbo tax for 4 years now. But this time I am experiencing difficulties.

This is frustrating you don't have customer service to help customers. 

It shows its printed however I have yet to my refund. and it don't show my California refund this for 2018. 

Turbo tax has no customer service after the filing. Will i be penalize if My taxes was not filed by turbo tax? 

Is there legal repercussions? 

Answer

Sure there is Customer Service  for paying customers (BASIC desktop could use it ...Free Online users cannot)...but now that the tax season is over, they may no longer be in on weekends...adn hours start getting reduced:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

________________________________

Check your E-file status...maybe your tax file was actually Rejected:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

IF any e-file was rejected, then you have to fix it and re-e-file....or if you can't get it to go thru, then switch to the Mail-in setting and you print it out and you take it to the post office to mail to the IRS, or the the CA-FTB.....depending on which are the problem.

______________________________

Only problems for late-filed taxes are if you owe them more $$.  IF you are getting a refund, there's usually no penalties assessed.....but if you wait too long the state (particularly CA) starts sending out letters getting on your case and perhaps assessing taxes you don't really owe had you filed on time.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default