I entered my account into into TurboTax to pay my State Tax liability. The funds have not been withdrawn. Is there a way to see the date it scheduled for or its status?

I believe I scheduled it to come out on April 12th from my notes, but I am not seeing any withdraw from my account.

Answer

The TurboTax FAQ below will explain how to access your "Electronic Filing Instructions" page.  On that page, you'll see the options you selected, including the date you requested for direct debit.

Each return will have a separate Electronic Filing Instructions page, so you'll see the state one as the first page of the PDF of your state return.

You can verify the tax payment method you chose on the Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return page, next to Balance Due/Refund. To see the page, follow these instructions:

1. Open your return if it’s not already open.
  2. On the [Your name], your 2018 federal return was accepted! screen, scroll down and select Add a State (don’t worry, we’re not adding a state) to access your tax forms and worksheets.
  3. On the left side select Tax Tools then Print Center.
  4. On the TurboTax Print Center screen, select Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  5. On the next TurboTax Print Center screen, select 2018 federal returns and Include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional) then select View or print forms.
  6. The information will be on the first page, Electronic Filing Instructions for your 2018 Federal Tax Return next to Balance Due/Refund.

L7lMzGs35
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L7lMzGs35_US_en_US

As far as the status of the debit, only your state Department of Revenue will know that.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
Kat
SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default