How do I get my $19.99 back for a mistaken purchase?

Please refund my $19.99 for TurboTax Plus. I thought it would help to file my federal return electronically but it doesn’t. Thank you in advance.

Answer

This would be best addressed by speaking with a representative. Please note: we may be experiencing high volume on April 15th, due to tax deadline which may mean long wait times.  You may consider waiting until after the 15th.

Please follow the instructions below to speak with a representative. 

This would be best discussed by speaking with a representative. 

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Employee

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default