How do I indicate that a qualified HSA funding distribution is for the prior year? Where can I check that it is being treated correctly?

In March 2018 I did a QHFD to fund my HSA for 2017.  I got a 1099-R this year.  I tell the program that the 1099-R was a QHFD, but it appears to think it was for 2018.  In December 2018 I made a regular (deductible) HSA funding for 2018.  But the program never asks me about the regular contribution, so where can I enter it?  And make sure the program doesn't think I was contributing too much for 2018?  I have TT Mac Premier, so I can go into forms mode if needed.

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default