Turbo tax is calculating ACA California Care income from 1040 line 6 instead of line 22.

I received a 1095A from Covered California and entered it into my tax return. My adjusted gross income is $62,500 from line 22.Line 6 is $70,000. Line 13 is $25,426. Line 10 is $45,000.Here's my question, I receive a full subsidy under CA Care but Turbo Tax is requiring me to pay the full subsidy in additional tax which is $22,380.00?Ca Care informs me they use Line 22 to qualify residents. How do I fix this? 

Answer

He had to go back and find my Return and adjust forms I Entered wrong.
Was this answer helpful? Yes No

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default