I filled out my taxes with the Free File Program version, but we don't qualify for this version. There is no option to upgrade. How do I move the work to a full version?

My wife and I went through the whole joint filing process and at the very end we were informed we didn't qualify for the free file. This is fine, I don't mind paying, but the Upgrade button isn't available and there is no way that I can see to fix this. The only information given was a link to the IRS site that lists free filing options. I don't want to do all this work over again. I downloaded our filing data to my computer. What do I need to do now?

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default