I STARTED RETURN PRINTING IN INFORMATION FOR DIVIDENDS, INTEREST CAP GAINS. NOW I WANT TO DOWNLOAD FROM ACCOUNTS AND THE OPTION IS GONE AS I DELETED IT. HELP

download information from accounts like fidelity once you have deleted opportunity to so....change my mind!

Answer

If you said not to ask you to import anymore you can change it by going to
Federal Taxes Tab
Wages & Income
Choose Explore on my own or I'll choose what to work on  or I'll choose what to work on  (if it comes up)

The first item on the income summary list is Import Summary - Click View
Then choose Add Other Documents (you can do an import here)
Then at the very bottom of the next screen scroll down and select Manage Import Options
you can change the options there
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
SuperUser
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default