I want to do my taxes. I'm having trouble signing in. I don't remember my last email. I just want to do my taxes. Last time I filed with you was 2017

Please help me do my taxes

Answer

Try these steps to recover your User ID or password:

1.      Go to our account recovery page.

2.      Enter one of the following:

o    Phone number (recommended)

o    Email address

o    User ID

3.      Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once you’re done, we’ll either send you a code to help you recover your account, or show/send you a list of accounts associated with your info.

·         If you’re still unable to recover your account, select Try something else on the Account Recovery page. We’ll ask additional questions to verify your identity.

Keep in mind: Once you’re back in your account, make sure to include or update your phone number. Doing so helps increase account security and ease account recovery.

(If you're looking to access a prior year return, go here.)

Related Information:

·         I forgot my password in the TurboTax CD/Download software

·         How do I update my TurboTax account information?

·         Forgot your TurboTax Advantage login?

·         I forgot my password in the TurboTax Mobile App

·         How do I access my prior year (2017) return?

GEN12964
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L4za3Ln1j_US_en_US

Answered by  TurboTax FAQ  to  this question

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Member

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default