Hello Team! I live in the United Kingdom and I am stuck on the "PErsonal info" it does not give me the option of leaving abroad. US citizen

Answer

See if the info in this TurboTax FAQ helps you out.

"How do I enter a foreign address in TurboTax?"

1. Sign in to TurboTax and select the Take me to my return button on the main screen.
  2. Select My Info from the left-hand side of the screen.
  3. In the Personal info summary section, open the editor by selecting Edit next to Resident state.
  4. Go to 2. Tell us the state(s) you lived in and select Foreign or U.S Possession from the drop down list. (It's all the way at the bottom.)
  5. Select the Continue button at the bottom.
  6. Select Edit next to  Mailing Address and choose Foreign country from  Type of mailing address drop down list.
  7. Input your address in the appropriate fields, select your country from the drop down list, and select Continue.

GEN86647
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L2RJJxR7n_US_en_US

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
Kat
SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default