I used the TT online version (no disc), so where do I see the amount of over contribution to my ROTH IRA that needs to be removed prior to 4/15/19?

Due to the sale of investments, I ended up over-contributing to my Roth IRA per the Turbotax software. As such, I need to withdraw the overage prior to 4/15/19. While I noted I need to do this, I failed to write down the amount and cannot find it on my final return. Because I used the TT online version (no disc), I can't recreate my steps to get there to see what the max amount I can contribute is. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default