Can I include 1099-misc forms to others in my business income?

I'm a Beachbody Coach. Since it is a multi-level marketing business I have signed up several of my family members to be coaches underneath me.  I put a lot of hours into my business but other people, like my mom and my husband, don't work the business.  This year I earned about $10,000, and my mom and husband also received 1099-misc forms of about 600 and 1000, respectively.  My mom said that her accountant was going to include her income on her tax return but report it as a "nominee distribution" to me.  I'm not sure what to do with my husband's income.  Can I include it with my business income?  Or does he need his own business on our tax return?

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Ttse