Can someone please tell me why TurboTax is still telling me the deadline to file an extension has passed? I was told to wait til March 1 2019. It's said this from begin.

I went to go start an extension and it said the deadline has passed. Then I was told I had to wait til March 2019 to file for one on here. Well it's still saying that the deadline has passed but i have until October to file taxes. Does that mean I got one or no? Because I don't remember filling out the Form 4868. It's done this when I started filing my taxes this year.

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default