My ex husband gets to claim our son for the 2018 taxes can I still get the earned income credit?

My ex husband can claim our son for 2018. I claimed him for 2017 so every other year I claim my son. so for 2018 I can't claim him but can I still get earned income credit? I don't want to make a mistake because I did that one year and had to amend the return. It will allow my ex husband to still claim him even if I can claim him under the earned income credit?

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default