What tax information can I import from Lyft?
You can import your Lyft income and most of your expenses, which includes:
- Form 1099-MISC
- Form 1099-K
- Lyft platform fees
- Service fees
- Third party fees
- Express Pay fees
- Express Drive rental fees
Your mileage won't be imported. We have instructions on how to enter your mileage in TurboTax under How to enter your expenses from your Lyft Tax Summary.
- How do I send my QuickBooks Self-Employed tax information to TurboTax?
- How does importing from Uber work?
- How do I import from Quicken into TurboTax CD/Download Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business for Windows?
- How to create a strong password for your online TurboTax account
- How do I import QuickBooks data into TurboTax Business?