I moved from Germany South Dakota for new job I shipped my car to S.D We bought plane tickets, I rented car we bought house holds My I claim IRS this expenses ?

I moved from Germany South Dakota for new job I shipped my car to S.D  I paid  car shipment We bought plane tickets, I rented car we bought house holds My I claim IRS this expenses ?

Answer

No. Moving expenses even for reasons of a new job are no longer deductible at all on your federal return. They might be on your state return if you are required to file a state return.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
SuperUser

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default