Mac quicken starter edition

For a few years, I've been among the complainers who thought Advantage Mac users should have access to the full edition of Quicken that seemed to be free to Advantage Windows users. Mac users only got the Starter Edition of Quicken free. I have always purchased my Turbotax Home/Business directly from Intuit and I have always downloaded the free Starter Edition of Quicken. I've never purchased TT from Amazon. Is the policy now that no one gets the free Quicken starter edition any more?

Answer

2 people found this helpful

Quicken was sold to H.I.G. Capital over 2 years ago and has no relationship to TurboTax or Intuit any longer.  You will need to ask them why MAC users are not treated the same but it is probably due to the MAC rules & regs. 

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Member

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default