I am unable to open my .tax2017 file because it thinks I need to purchase CA again (I purchased both CO & CA).

This is Turbo Tax Deluxe for the MAC 2017.

I purchased both CO and CA modules. I am receiving the message: "The Tax return you are attempting to load contains one or more state tax forms which are not installed on this machine. Please install California to continue." It then prompts me to pay to download CA (CO seems to be fine).

I downloaded the m_california dmg file. When I double-click to run, it opens a finder window with the file California.tt2017state in it. Double-clicking this doesn't appear to do anything.

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default