Need to reinstall state tax module that was purchase within Turbo Tax 2017 Business software package.

Due to Microsoft windows issues had to reinstall from CD. Program gives error when selecting download of state tax software add on that I paid for previously. Need immediate assistance otherwise will have to do return by hand.  

Answer

Hi.  I've run into this myself before.  I wish I could tell you something more positive, but Intuit is one of the very worst companies for locking things down.  If you can get through to them by phone and tell them the urgency of the issue, you "may" be able to persuade them to help you download the state software.  They may well ask for some identifying information about your current software to show that you did indeed only download one state. and which one it was.  This could be a number within the TurboTax software that they can direct you to such as might be under the Tools, Online, or Help tabs at the top.  I like their software, but they are one miserable bunch to deal with on something like this!  GOOD LUCK!!!  
Was this answer helpful? Yes No
1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default