it complains about 4868 us address should be blank but wont allow me to edit the US address. It wont allow me to remove 4868 either. Emergency! Can you help me edit 4868?

In the US address,  my Indian address is filled with Bangalore as city and Ca zip code. I do not know how. Federal review does not get cleared because it asks me blank the US city address but wont allow me edit out at this stage.

I did file the extension, but I am not sure the problem lies in extension not being filed appropriately. 

Answer

Just delete the unneeded form to move on ...

To delete a form in the Online version:
1.Open your return in TurboTax Online, if you're not already signed in.
2.Click My Account (top of screen)
3.Click Tools
4.Under Other helpful link….. click Delete a form
5.Click Delete next to the form you want to Delete

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Member

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default