Its been since March 30, 2018 I was supposed to receive a card from green dot. They took out X amount of dollars for child support however 672.00 I have yet to receive.

I completed my Turbo Tax return on March 30, 2018. I chose to receive the green dot gift card. A refund was paid by the IRS of $1,764.00 out of that 1,100.00 was paid to C.S.E and now over 600 dollars is missing. I contact Turbo Tax whom I have used for years and they tell me to contact green dot witch is impossible because with out a card which I have never received.  Your stuck dead in the water. I wrote green dot several letters with no response. No live number to talk to a live costumer service agent, only a automated system. This Turbo Tax experience has been  horrible because I have been robed of over $600.00 and know one has helped me.

1 additional answer

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default