I can accumulate charitable milage and enter it on my tax form. How can I accumulate medical mileage and get a single figure to enter on my tax forms.

15 mile trips to the doctor add up; Quicken allows you to enter medical costs and It's deductible aids us in accumulating charitable mileage. Could you add a medical category for mileage to and from Doctors, Drug stores and other medical related costs. The medical bills are sizeable and can be tracked on Quicken but the little incidentals, like mileage and parking; are over looked and ultimately lost.

Answer

ItsDeductible is only used for Charitable contributions, and then primarily to assign values for donations of goods.

Given the large increase in the Standard deduction for 2018, fewer taxpayers will be itemizing. I personally keep a spreadsheet during the year of my unreimbursed Medical Expenses, and then just enter the total number directly in the TT program.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Rising Star

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Hold out