The day my bank mistakenly sent my refund back to IRS which was none at my fault, should my bank reimburse for my business incurring losses till I receive my paper check?

NetSpend prepaid card provider had alerted me of my ACH deposit and told that in certain timeframe if I do not respond they would send my deposit back to the depositor *IRS* and not EVEN 48 hours later that I had responded, and found how they had sent it back, considering the timeframe, I find it extremely unreasonable and then they fail to respond for days to the matter regarding the cause they had put in my business affected some incurring losses, nor within any reason that define reasonable of their sudden and poor implusive decision. which is whilst everything is NONE at my fault, made no ERROR and suffers incurring losses from that very day on till my paper check arrives, and incurring losses are over $7,000, should NetSpend reimburse me the $7,000 for business's incurring losses?

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default