why does the instructions for itsdeductible not work. There is no following of instructions to import itsdeductible
If you have TurboTax Deluxe or higher, importing your ItsDeductible donations is easy. Here’s how:
- Open (continue) your return in TurboTax. Not sure you're in there? Select the Take me to my return button.
- In the search box, search for "donations" and then select the “Jump to” link in the search results.
- Answer Yes to Did you make any donations to charity?
- On the next screen, answer Yes.
- Follow the instructions and import your donations.
But this covers exactly one possible context of the state of the data entry, what if your donation from last year is listed, but at at $0, so that changes steps 1-4. Step 5 the one that actually needs to be explained in more detail is the instruction glossed over in this "help", "Follow the instructions—" there are no instructions, there is no import options, there is no phone number to call despite this being a premium service. Following the instructions, suggests a path where itsDeductible isn't even an option, and if you go the way that is not recommended it simply says, "Use ItsDeductible" but gives no further instruction on making it work. Your 'too-simple' instructions on how to make ItsDeductible work, don't. It's deductible along with your general automation in your product are reasons I choose to use your service, but lack of support and unclear instruction when your automation isn't in place may make me switch back to another product that has actual support.