I have only been able to print my GA tax docs I need to print my Federal and AL tax doce

I do not have a copy of my Federal nor AL state tax forms to mail in or for my own files. Dewey W and Patricia T Burger

Answer

Please see the below information on how to reprint your returns for mailing:

(If you're looking for information on last year's AGI, go here.)

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Online return.
  2. Select File and you’ll get to the [Your name], just (…) more steps and we'll file your returns screen.
  3. Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already done so, then select Start next to Step 3.
  4. On the Let’s get ready to e-file screen, select File by mail, then on the pop-up screen make sure you select File by mail for federal and all of your states.
  5. Once you have changed your payment method to credit or debit card, follow the onscreen instructions to print your return. If you haven't already paid any outstanding TurboTax fees, you'll be prompted to do so before you can print.

If you just need the mailing address:  We'll provide the address in the filing instructions document that prints out with the paper copy you'll file. For your federal return, you can also look it up at this IRS website.

GEN85530
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L5bwuqXGy_US_en_US

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Tax Support Agent

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default