HOW DO I REMOVE MY RETURN FROM SELF EMPLOYED? I HAVE NOTHING TO REPORT. I WANT TO RETURN TO THE DELUX FORM WITHOUT LOSING THE INFO I HAVE ALREADY ENTERED?

Answer

Unfortunately, the only way to downgrade is to clear your return and start over. See below.

In TurboTax Online, you can erase your return and start from scratch as long as you haven't submitted payment, deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund, or registered.

1. If you haven't already done so, sign in to your TurboTax account and select the Take me to my return button.
  2. On the welcome back screen, in the left-side menu, select Tax Tools, and then Clear & Start Over (select the menu icon in the upper-left corner if you don't see this menu).
  3. Answer Yes in the pop-up to confirm.

https://youtu.be/ol9HbLHcxqE

GEN86827
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L37BZFuBV_US_en_US

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Product Support

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default