I got married in 2017. Is there a worksheet for capital loss carry forwards to bring my spouses info into the quicken file?

I'm not clear on how to integrate the capital loss carry forward for my new spouse with information i imported into turbotax from my previous years return. Do I manually add the information and just override the capital loss carry forward amount? Is there a worksheet for the first year a newly married couple integrates their returns?

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Hold out