I paid for audit defense. shouldn't turbo tax help me out with the 4883c letter I received? I fell like yes. what am I paying them for? I didn't get my returns turbo fast I could of don't them free an

Answer

The following TurboTax FAQ explains when you should get your Audit Defense membership information if you haven't already gotten it.

After you sign up, you'll get an email from TaxAudit.com with membership details within seven business days.

If you didn't get the email, check your spam or bulk email folders. The sender's address is AuditDefenseCertificate@taxaudit.com.

For questions or concerns about your Audit Defense membership, contact TaxAudit.com at intuit.taxaudit.com/ or by calling toll-free (877) 829-9695.

GEN85301
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L8p7TDUgP_US_en_US

The TurboTax FAQ below explains how to utilize your Audit Defense membership.

Don't worry, a licensed audit professional will take it from here and help you every step of the way.

Simply go to intuit.taxaudit.com and select Member Login (upper-right corner) or call (877) 829-9695 toll-free.

GEN87395
p_cg_tto_us_lc_na_question:L3gMY3UWy_US_en_US

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
TurboTax Product Support

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default