I received an email from TaxAudit.com about my Audit Defense membership has been processed. I don't remember I enrolled the membership. How much will I be charged?

Answer

Audit Defense is included in the purchase of MAX benefits. So if you purchased MAX, that is why you received the email. You can log into your account and view your order details/fees to see the price of MAX. MAX is an optional add-on, so you would have had to add it in order to get the benefits. More info here What is MAX?

When you log into your TurboTax account, use these steps to check your breakdown of charges
  • Click Tax Home to the left
  • Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents section
  • Click View order details there
  • It should show ordered items there with total price
Another option to see breakdown of fees, is to do this:

• Log in and click Tax Home
  • Click Add a state and once inside return click Tax Tools to the left
  • Then choose Tools and click My Fees in the pop up window
  • That shows your TurboTax Fees as well

Other Related Topics:

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Original
TurboTax Tax Support Agent

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default