TurboTax Live or Expert Services – Which one is right for me?
Both TurboTax Live and the Expert Services add-on give you access to help from a tax expert when you need it, and the option of a review of your return. Here are some more details:
- Covers all the tax forms and situations of our most all-encompassing version, TurboTax Self-Employed.
- TurboTax Live is great for Self-Employed taxpayers
- TurboTax Live contains all of the tax forms to file self-employed income and expenses.
- You can also import your QuickBooks Self-Employed (QBSE) tax-year data (as long as you have an existing TurboTax Self-Employed account and an active QuickBooks Self-Employed subscription and are using the identical log in credentials for both).
- You’ll also receive a complimentary 1-year subscription to QBSE.
More info on using TurboTax Live as a self-employed taxpayer.
Expert Service is another great way to get tax expert help.
If you selected one of our other Federal tax products to start your return like TurboTax Deluxe, Premier or Self-Employed, and you have questions that require tax expert assistance, you’ll have the opportunity to add Expert Services in order to speak with a tax expert and have a review of your return before you file.
Expert Services includes the same tax expert help as TurboTax Live.