How do I print my federal tax forms?
If you've already filed your federal taxes, here's how you can print your federal tax forms without printing your state taxes.
- From Tax Home (the first screen you see after you sign in), scroll down to Your tax returns & documents. You may have to select Show to open the drop down.
- Select 2018, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this is just the workaround).
- In the left menu, select Tax Tools.
- Underneath Tax Tools, select Print Center.
- Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.
- Now check the 2018 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out.
- Select View or print forms.
- You'll now be able to print your federal tax forms.