2016 Massachusetts Taxable IRA Distribution Amend Instructions
Certain taxpayers who reported income from an IRA/Keogh distribution may need to amend their Massachusetts state tax return. Although we fixed the issue in TurboTax, we want to make sure your return is complete and accurate
You may be affected if all of the following apply to you:
- You filed your state tax return prior to August 17, 2017 AND
- You reported income from an IRA/Keogh distribution.
What you need to do:
- You can amend your return yourself:
- After the changes are made to your return, you will need to mail the amended return.
- We're here to help if you have questions or need assistance. You can call us at 1-877-216-2138 to reach an agent who is prepared to assist you with this issue. Tell the agent you are calling about: 2016 Massachusetts: Taxable IRA Distribution.