How do I pay my NY estimated taxes?
You can now pay your NY estimated taxes when you file your return, while using TurboTax Desktop or TurboTax Online.
Here's two ways you can do it:
- Visit TurboTax NY Estimated Tax App: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/?etp=true
- Pay directly on NY Department of Taxation & Finance web site (https://www.tax.ny.gov/pay/ind/pay_your_estimated_tax.htm)
To pay using the TurboTax NY Estimated Tax App:
- Click on the NY Estimated Tax App link and sign in with your TurboTax credentials. If you currently do not have a TurboTax account you can create a new one.
- Once you have signed in you can schedule or add your estimated tax payment amounts and submit your payments to New York State.
- Your payment information will not be saved within the application, so we recommend you save the confirmation page for your record. Upon setting up the payment you will receive a confirmation email that your payment has been sent to NY Department of Taxation and Finance for processing and withdrawal on the date you indicated.
- For more options to manage your estimated tax payments, check the status of a payment you previously made, go to the NY Department of Taxation and Finance web site or call (518) 457-5181.