Why do I get ‘Page can’t be displayed’ when I try to claim my Quicken offer in TurboTax CD/Download for Windows?
If you get an error message while trying to claim your Free 1-Year Trial of Quicken, we can help. This error message is due to a setting in your browser.
Here’s what to do:
- Open TurboTax CD/Download for Windows
- Click Claim this offer
- When Internet Explorer opens displaying the error message:
- Click on the settings gear at the top right corner of the window
- Select Internet Options
- Click the Advanced tab
- Scroll to Use TLS 1.2 and check this box.
- Click OK
- Exit Internet Explorer (close the browser window)
- In TurboTax Desktop click the Claim this Offer button and the Quicken website will now load properly.