2016 Maine Schedule NR or NRH Credit Carry Amend Instructions
Certain taxpayers who filed Schedule NR or NRH for the Nonresident Credit may need to amend their Maine tax return. Although we fixed the issue in TurboTax, we want to make sure your return is complete and accurate
You may be affected if all of the following apply to you:
- You filed your Maine state tax return prior to May 4, 2017 AND
- You filed Schedule NR or NRH for the Nonresident credit AND
- Your taxable Maine income was $2,000 or less AND
- You nor your spouse are claimed as a dependent on someone else’s return
What you need to do:
- You can amend your return yourself:
- After the changes are made to your return, you will need to mail the amended return.
- We're here to help if you have questions or need assistance. You can call us at 1-877-216-2138 to reach an agent who is prepared to assist you with this issue. Tell the agent you're calling about: 2016 Maine: Schedule NR or NRH Credit Carry.