I have my "tax2015" file and want to review the information I filed with the IRS. I no longer have Turbotax 2015 on my computer. How do I view that data?

I need to get access to the information worksheets from my 2015 return. I have the tax2015 file but no longer have Turbotax 2015 installed on my computer. I have the pdf of the IRS documents but the information I am looking for was part of the worksheets and questions.  When I logged in and checked the timeline feature the year 2015 was vacant. I have only ever used one login and account information with Intuit and Turbotax.  So, the upshot is, I have the Turbotax 2015 file I just need a way to load it and view the information. Any suggestions?

Answer

Well since you didn't save the PDF with all the worksheets ... your only option is to install the 2015 program again to open the .tax2015 file that you have. Nothing will show up in the ONLINE system.

To access your downloads after purchasing from TurboTax.com, follow these steps.

1. Sign in to My Downloads.
  2. Click the blue Download arrow for the product you would like to download.
  3. Save the download somewhere on your computer where you can find it – your desktop is a good place.
  4. After the download has finished, install your software by double-clicking the downloaded file.

Was this answer helpful? Yes No
Default user avatars original
Member

No answers have been posted

More Actions

Select a file to attach:

Do you still have a question?

Ask your question to the community. Most questions get a response in about a day.

Post your question to the community
Default