What is Expert Full Service and what does it include?
Expert Full Service is a personalized tax experience where a tax expert prepares your return. Our tax experts include Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) and Enrolled Agents (EAs) who are federally licensed tax preparers.
After being matched with a tax expert, you’ll meet face-to-face on screen and have the ability to talk, chat, or email as often as you like. Tax information is provided to your tax expert with easy and secure document sharing, and you can watch your tax expert in action with Progress Tracker.
Your tax expert will provide a complete overview of your return before signing and filing. You’ll have ongoing secure access to your filed return and the other tax documents we’ve collected and sorted for you.
Additional features of the program:
- Available to personal tax filers, including the self-employed
- Federal return and a maximum of two state returns (excluding New York)
- Maximum refund guaranteed
- 100% accurate calculations
- Audit Defense is provided as part of the service
Follow this link for answers to common questions about our Expert Full Service product.