How do I resubmit my state taxes if they were incomplete?
Once all of your state forms are available, you can submit your state tax return after you've efiled your federal return.
- Login to your TurboTax account if you aren't already.
- In the Welcome Home box, click Visit My Tax Timeline at the bottom.
- In the SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO section, click Add a state.
- Tap the red turbotax checkmark to open the menu
- Tap State Taxes
- If you haven't started your state, swipe right to complete your state taxes. If you've already started them, tap State Review to complete.
- Tap Done with State.
- Tap through the flow to review and file your state taxes.
- You may want to review the State Taxes section to confirm the return is complete.