How do I enter a 1095-A when my situation is a little complicated?
If you're not sure how to enter your 1095-A, select the link below that matches your situation for more information:
- I’m on my parents 1095-A form.
- I received multiple 1095s.
- I’m waiting for a corrected 1095-A.
- A family member is on my Marketplace plan but not listed on 2016 my tax return.
- I’m filing Married Separately.
- I was divorced in 2016.
- I divorced before 2016.
- My employer (or someone else) paid for all or part of my Marketplace insurance.