TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
9 people found this useful

If I only accepted cash, how do I report my self-employment income?

To enter your self-employment income from cash, personal checks or credit card payments (1099-K):

  • Type “Schedule C” in the Search box
  • Select the “Jump to” link.
  • Answer the general questions about your business.
  • At the Let’s get income for… screen, select Additional Income.