How do I check in TurboTax to see if I claimed the EIC and/or ACTC?
You’ll need to check your 1040 form to know if you’ve claimed either or both of the credits.
To find your 1040 form in:
- When in your account, click My Account.
- Then, click Tools.
- When Tool Center appears, select View Tax Summary.
- When on the Review Tax Summary screen, select Preview my 1040 (which you’ll find either slightly above the screen title, or in the left-hand slide out menu if your screen is minimized).
- Sign in and open your return.
- From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print Center. (TurboTax mobile app users won’t have this option so please sign in on a computer.)
- On the TurboTax Print Center screen, click Print, save or preview this year's return, and follow the instructions.
- When in the program, click View.
- Then from the drop-down, click Forms.
- On the left under Forms in My Return, select your 1040 form.
- 1040—EIC line 66a, ACTC line 67
- 1040A—EIC line 42a, ACTC line 43
- 1040EZ—EIC line 8a (no lines for ACTC since this is for single and joint filers with no dependents)