TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
1 person found this useful

How do I print my amended return if I've closed out of it?

If you've closed out of your amended return, we can still help you print a copy.  We highly recommend you save a copy for your own records in case you need it again in the future.

Detailed Instructions:

  1. Log in to your account.
  2. Click on Amend (change) return.
  3. Click on the Amend using TurboTax Online button.
  4. Select the My Account drop down in the upper right and choose Print Center.
  5. Under the Choose your option: section, select which forms you want to print.
  6. Click Print save or preview this year’s return.
  7. Click View or Print.
  8. Mail to the address specified in your return.

Note:  Be sure you sign out of your account for your own security.