TurboTax FAQ
TurboTax FAQ
8 people found this useful

I was offered QuickBooks Self-Employed at no additional cost when I got TurboTax Online Self-Employed – Can you tell me more?

When you file your 2016 federal return with TurboTax Self-Employed by April 18, 2017, you’ll receive a complimentary subscription to QuickBooks Self-Employed.

To take advantage of this offer and start using QuickBooks Self-Employed, activation is required

• You’ll need to activate QuickBooks Self-Employed by July 15, 2017, and your complimentary  subscription is good until April 30, 2018.
  • For instructions on activation, see ‘How do I access QuickBooks Self-Employed’ in the Related Information section below. 
  • You can cancel any time.

QuickBooks Self-Employed helps self-employed individuals stay organized and prepare for tax time. The program:

• Allows you to track and manage your business income and expenses easily throughout the year.
  • Helps you estimate your quarterly taxes. 

QuickBooks Self-Employed creates a complete Schedule C that you can import into TurboTax Online Self-Employed to help you file your return quickly and easily.

GEN88425